We take care of your personal data
- This Policy refers to the www.mgs-law.eu website as well as to all MGS LAW websites and our accounts presented on social media with all the particular stipulations determined by the entities responsible for running those social media services – hereinafter referred as “The Service” or “The Services”.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The administrator of your personal data is MGS LAW Law Firm, based in Gdańsk at ul. Szymanowskiego 2, 80-280 Gdańsk, registered in the Companies Register run by Gdansk-Północ District Court, Economy Department VII of the National Court Register, under the entry No 0000319602, NIP (Taxpayer Reference Number) 583-305-19-17, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 220716047 – hereinafter referred as “MGS LAW”.
- While using The Services we collect mainly the IP addresses, URL addresses, information about actions while using The Services, about clicking on the website elements in The Services, the name of your internet services provider, information about your operation system and the version of your internet browser.
- If you contact MGS LAW by means of our contact forms available in The Services we also collect your name, surname, email address or telephone number, depending on which communicator you are using.
- We collect your personal data from accepted by you cookies and while you use communicators available on social media. We advise that the use of social media services is regulated by the entities which run The Services. Whereas the provision by you of your personal data by means of a communicator is voluntary.
- Your personal data are processed in order to provide you with a full functionality range of our services as well as for the completion of requested by you online service, for analytical purposes in order to improve the quality of The Services, for development, repair or the testing of various functions of The Services as well as for marketing purposes consisting of promoting our services (including sending our newsletters after your voluntary consent, whereas detailed information relevant to data processing for this purpose is send to all subscribers after their registration.
- The way your personal data is being processed depends on the purpose of the processing:
- During marketing operations they will be processed till the operation ends or till the moment when you object against further processing for marketing purposes or till the cancellation of the permission to run marketing operations, depending on which event occurs first.
- In case if you terminate our contract your personal data will be processed during the necessary time to respond to relevant inquiries and to solve the case in question.
- For prepared cooperation offers the data will be processed during all the time necessary to prepare the offer and during all the time when it is valid as well as during the time necessary to prove the correctness of the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the prepared offer, i.e.: the lapse of time for the expiration of claims or for the lapse of time necessary for the expiration of tax liabilities.
RIGHTS RELEVANT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to access your personal data processed by MGS LAW and to obtain copies of the data we are processing.
- You have the right to request rectification (correction or amendment) of your data being processed by The Services and to request their limitation or deletion.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests you have the right to raise an objection against the processing. The grounds for the objection must be your particular situation. After receiving your objection we will stop the processing of your data for the purpose connected with your objection unless we prove the existence of important legitimate grounds for the data processing which override your interests, rights, freedoms and grounds for the determination, vindication or protection against claims.
- If you are a party of a contract concluded with MGS LAW or you gave consent to process your personal data by MGS LAW you have the right to request the transfer of the data we process as well as to request the transfer of your data to another administrator if this is technically possible.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law relevant to personal data protection you have the right to make a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- If you accepted cookies you have also the right to withdraw your acceptance at any time. You can find all the information about the processing of personal data in case of cookies acceptance below.
If you want to make use of the mentioned above rights please contact MGS LAW
- By telephone No: 58 521 92 50
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: MGS LAW Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Mądry, Sznycer, Sambożuk i Partnerzy, ul. Szymanowskiego 2, lok. 2.08, 80-280 Gdańsk
- Cookies are digital data, specially text files which are stored in your end device and are intended to be used by The Services. Cookies usually contain the name of their website of origin, the time they were stored on the end device and their unique number.
- Adjusting the content of a website to your preferences and the optimization of the website functionality. These files serve for the identification of your device and then for the presentation of the website according to your individual needs.
- Creation of statistics helping to understand how the users are using the website what makes possible the improvement of their structure and contents.
- We use two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the end device till the time when you leave the website or when you disconnect the browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the end device for a time fixed in their parameters or till they are deleted.
- The Services use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies making possible the use of services available at The Services, e.g.: authentication cookies used for The Services which require authentication within The Services;
- Cookies necessary for security, e.g.: used for the detection of authentication misuse within The Services;
- Performance cookies making possible the collection of information relevant to the way you use The Services;
- Functional cookies which make possible the memorization of your settings and the interface personalization, e.g.: for regional and language settings, font sizes and the appearance of the website, etc.
- If you don’t want the cookies to be installed in your device you can deny the installation of cookies as described below:
- In the Internet Explorer browser you should choose “Tools/Internet Options” from the main menu, choose next “Privacy”, click “Advanced” and turn the cookies off.
- In the Mozilla Firefox browser you need to choose “Settings”, next choose “Privacy and Security” and determine your privacy level.
- In the Opera browser you should choose “Privacy Protection” from the browser menu, next choose “Advanced”, next “Privacy and Security”, and next “Cookies and other website data”.
- In the Google Chrome browser you should choose “Settings” from the right hand side menu, next “Privacy and Security” and “Cookies and other website data”.
- In the Safari browser after starting the browser you should choose “Safari” on the control panel, next choose “Preferences” and choose “Block all cookies” in the Privacy section.
- In the Microsoft Edge browser you should choose “Settings” from the right hand side menu and next “Cookies and website settings”.
The above are typical browsers. In most of browsers you can find these kind of information in the “Tools” or in the “Options” menu.
6. We remind you that cookies limitations might influence the functionality available in The Services.